We are seeking an Atlanta Georgia Project Manager responsible for managing, directing, and overseeing project-based work for our clients. The Project Manager is a key influence in building and growing client relationships, accurately reporting status and ensuring projects are completed successfully with a high level of client satisfaction. The Project Manager leads project teams and exhibits a high degree of initiative in resolving problems encountered during projects and presenting solutions to the client.
1. Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage entire projects from proposal generation to hand-over.
- Read and modify plans per job filing.
- Create, maintain, and track project schedules.
- Interact with city official and clients on status of applications.
- Define risks and determine which issues need to be handled to eliminate any negative impact on a project.
- Coordinate all project related activities and communication and ensure they occur in a time frame necessary for a successful completion.
- Ensure weekly reports are sent to all parties the status of documents as it relates to the contract schedule.
- Expedite internal resources to keep documents moving through the workflow.
- Minor travel to vendors for submission of applications.
2. Project Manager Requirements:
- Must work 9:00am – 5:00pm.
- Must have a valid GA driver’s license and have own means of transportation.
- 2 Plus years of related experience with permit expediting.
- 4 Plus years of related experience as a Project Manager.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite products.
- Strong time management, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written commutation.
- High attention to detail.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Health Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
4. Pay Type:
5. COVID-19 Precautions:
- Remote interview process.
- Plastic shield at workstations.
- Temperature screenings.
- Social distancing guidelines in place.
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.
6. Equal Opportunity Employer:
Mailliw Permit Expediting Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on the individual’s actual or perceived disability, race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.