We are seeking an New York City Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
1. Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
2. Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Must work 9:00am – 5:00pm.
- Must work 9:00am – 1:00pm two Saturdays in the month.
- Must have a valid NYS driver’s license and own means of transportation.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Two to three years of administrative experience.
- Three to five years of executive assistant experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (copy machines, iPad, and iPhone).
- High school diploma.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Health Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
4. Pay type:
5. COVID-19 Precautions:
- Remote interview process.
- Plastic shield at workstations.
- Temperature screenings.
- Social distancing guidelines in place.
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.
6. Equal Opportunity Employer:
Mailliw Permit Expediting Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on the individual’s actual or perceived disability, race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.